Offshore Communications AS sells and services most communication products used in the energy, maritime and telecommunications industries.
Maritime Satellite and Entertainment Systems
We can enhance your at-sea connectivity regardless of your installation or vessel, including:
- Satellite internet and Entertainment systems providing TV for private yachts.
- Cost-efficient and reliable wireless for passenger vessels and cruise ships.
- Naval Satcom antennas built for demanding sea conditions.
- Highly reliable and safe connectivity for offshore oil and gas rigs.
- Broadband for crew on merchant vessels.
- VSAT Systems for communication under hazardous conditions on fishery and work boats.
- Global Maritime Distress and Safety Systems (GMDSS) for vessels exceeding 300 Gross Metric Tonnes on international voyages.
- Safety CCTV Systems for offshore platforms seaport and other maritime installations.
- Satellite-enabled AIS systems.
Latest Offshore Communications News
Which technology is required? Naval operations require connectivity among a diverse set of platforms such as submarines, surface ships, shore sites and aircraft. Applications include command, control, battle management, dissemination of data, tracking and engagement of targets and many more. Each platform and application presents unique challenges. For example, subsurface communications that require global connectivity. …